Thursday, May 21, 2009

scam me! me!! me!!!

The ease at which people are scammed over the internet these days makes it seem like people are falling over each other to be scammed, I am ready! scam me! me!! me!! i have done a little research at the different methods these scammers use,while some are ingenious(you must hand it to them),others are quite glaring. I must however confess that when emotions are involved,things that should be clear becomes blurry all of a sudden. Thats the reason romance scams have become so prevalent, 'cause its easy.

lets analyse this scenerio together if you will.

Scenerio 1:

Girl meets 'boy' or vice versa, (it might not be that pretty girl or that dashing young guy you are really chatting with, for all you know it might be a monkey!).








Scenerio 2:

Girl falls in love with monkey,...sorry, guy, after talking for a few times, (Isnt it just in our nature to want something more when we can't have it), how else can u explain when someone falls in love with someone they haven't met before, you just have a picture for crying out loud! In most cases its not the real person.





Scenerio 3:

The monkey.....its a dude!!!now concots a crazy story that requires you to send some certain sum of monies and because you are so dumb...... sorry, so in love, u send it?? You keep sending him money until you find out that you have been played the fool. First you experience denial, but you can only lie to yourself for so long until you finally accept the truth, and its heart wrenching it is ot something anyone should experience.



That is why i have gone undercover( i am really undercover for your information) and i will be educating y'all on all the ways scammers use to separate you from your money. My god they sophisticated,their stories are more convincing and garnished, they have become so hi-tech they will decieve the wisest person.



I will be breaking the CONMAN's code and i wil bare it all. All the tricks, the tools they use,how they do it, the whole nine yards. Hopefully i will be helping some people because at the end of the day we are all connected right in some way or the other,really we are!



Do stick with me and you will learn things that will blow your mind!



I am Laura and i will be breaking the conman's code.Join me for this ride.Hold on to your hats!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I stumbled upon your blog through another blog. I hope you don't mind me linking to it. This is the least we can do -- expose this poseurs and warn others about it. I received 2 SMS messages recently trying to scam me (posted it on my blog : www.thedigitizer.wordpress.com).

    Kudos on your great effort. splendid work! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am happy to hear from you,hope they didn't mamnge to rip you off? i am glad that the information os out there bcos everyday more and more people keep falling for these scammers,you can't imagine the menace they leave in their wake.
    i am happy you linked me bcos the more people need to be aware. thanx again!
    laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. its great to have u guys setting up blog for all these warnings n advises. Very useful. In fact, i was in the dating sites for 5 years and had seen all these tricks. I did not tell anyone. That's too selfish of me. I thought I was just few of those who ALMOST-GOT-TRAPPED.. Hehehe, Now I wanted to share with all here is about a machine to set voices to be a kid or teenage. I had heard it with my own ears. Scammers passing the phone calls to their kids and pretending them talking to you!!! its real alike. When u refused to send money, they put u to their kids crying voices as if they r rubbing their eyes and crying talking to you, real pity scenes....saying pls help, pls help

    ReplyDelete

please feel free to drop your comments here.

Add to Technorati Favorites